While we should do it everyday, Thanksgiving is a time to reflect upon those things that we have. In no particular order of importance, here are some of the things that I am thankful for in 2010. Some of them serious, some of them not so much.
- Our family is in relatively good health.
- We have survived my son's first trip to live at his new school, though it was not without its own share of drama.
- I have a good job that is allowing me the opportunity to have the time to deal with taking my son to and from school.
- We have the love and support of our extended family on both sides of the family.
- We have a roof over our head and food on the table.
- There will be three football games to watch today.
- I have plenty of red wine in the house.
- We still live in the greatest country known to man. God bless the USA.